We opened our doors to the needy and less fortunate people residing in counties of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino in November 2011.
We have accomplished in this short span the ability to provide services to over 500 families per month on by weekly basis.
We have collected and distributed over $1 Million worth of products from our generous donors for our local communities.
The items such as:
• Clothes, Shoes, Boots, Jackets, Various Food item, Soft drinks, Water, Juices.
• Community Services Programs.
In addition, we have been blessed to also give household products to needy families.
• Refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers
• Couches, complete beds for children,
• Dishes, televisions, silverware and more!
• Ice Packs & Medical Supplies and Medicine
We have been blessed the opportunity to provide Mothers a brunch in celebration of Motherhood, Mentorship for our Youth, and Hundreds of toys for our children during the holiday season.
One of our latest accomplishments is that we now have a full medical clinic on site with physicians on board ready to provide services to the needs of our communities FREE OF CHARGE Which will be fully operational in Jan 2013.